Thursday 27 August 2020

HOUSEWIVES

Previously, I barely used to give importance to the housewives thinking that they do nothing but backbiting. And I do not apologise for that, please. Housewife, as the word indicates house+wife, no earning, no respect- oops, isn’t it? Well, throughout all these passing years, I have observed my close friends, many of them are housewives too, that the work they do and the routine they follow 24x7 without a single crinkle on their foreheads is commendable. They never ever made any complaints on that, which is really appraisable. Even kids want their mother, yes, especially mother, to be with them, not only financially but most importantly, emotionally. Having said that, I have felt that loneliness when I would open my house with keys all alone after school since my mother was a working woman. Being emotionally attached and full support of parents are the best things God can bestow on kids. So, dear ladies, if you are housewives, you are doing world’s most privileged job (only a woman and a mother can do it) without pay or a single leave, be proud of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment